Re: [Axiom-mail] Aldor and Windows

From: Stephen Watt
Subject: Re: [Axiom-mail] Aldor and Windows
Date: Mon, 9 Dec 2002 09:18:18 -0500

Thank you for this enquiry Bill, and response Mike.

I have just returned from a working visit with a colleague in
France where we were shaking down a Windows version of Aldor.

There are still one or two rough edges to sort out, such as getting
Aldor object files to work in the Visual C++ debugging environment
etc etc, but these are relatively minor.   We should be putting a Windows
version up on the ALdor.org site shortly.  On the Cygwin/MinGW front,
I believe we have also a version which we can tidy up and put on the
web site.  Your interest in these versions

It is very good to learn of your interest in these versions and your
willingness to participate in making them available in these settings.
Would you like to become involved in the correspondence on these?

Yours,

Stephen Watt