anarchdb-devel

Re: [Anarchdb-devel] Re: database layout questions?

From: Meshee
Subject: Re: [Anarchdb-devel] Re: database layout questions?
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2006 13:07:01 +0100

Tanks you alot for the explainations.. the "exclude-set" looks in fact
very interesting.

ps: i do not complain about the db schema complexity, i raise questions :o)

pps: Schema made with Dia available win32 and Linux:
http://www.framasoft.net/article1057.html
http://www.gnome.org/projects/dia/
http://dia-installer.sourceforge.net/