alsa-xmms-user

Re: [Alsa-xmms-user] dmix plugin / will it work one day?

From: Steve Leung
Subject: Re: [Alsa-xmms-user] dmix plugin / will it work one day?
Date: Sun, 15 Jun 2003 09:57:12 -0600 (MDT)

On Sun, 15 Jun 2003, Matthieu Sozeau wrote:

> I can't find your message in the alsa-user archives, what's the subject ?

I sent it before I subscribed to the list, so it's been held up in the
moderation process.  I haven't received any notice about the message,
and I sent it Thursday evening.  I guess that will teach me to
subscribe before I mail. :)

Anyways, the subject will be 'dmix deadlock on multithread reopen',
but maybe with this new information it's not that accurate anymore.

Mind you, now that I read the mailing list descriptions more
carefully, perhaps this issue belongs in the alsa-devel mailing list.

Steve