aleader-dev

[Aleader-dev] Re: dissertation feedback

From: Joshua N Pritikin
Subject: [Aleader-dev] Re: dissertation feedback
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2003 13:26:28 +0530

On Wed, Jul 16, 2003 at 01:57:13PM -0500, William L. Jarrold wrote:
> > + Study 3 with the computer model is _incredible_.  That's exactly
> > what I want to do.  Wow!
>
> Great.  It is a nice feeling to have someone appreciate this.

Heh, am I the only one?  Seriously, how many people recognize the
importance of your work?

> Intellectual property issues also should play a role in the decision.
> OpenCyc is, if memory serves, lesser gpl (whatever that is) and I don't
> know what KM is like.

I see that KM is protected under the GPL.  That's a big vote
in favor of KM.

> Bear in mind that I am a partial owner of Cycorp but I strive to look at
> things fairly and objectively.

Wow, that's cool.  If you don't mind me asking, how much interest
do you have?  Cycorp has built up such a gigantic investiment in
ontology, it must be worth something.

--
Victory to the Divine Mother!!         after all,
  http://sahajayoga.org                  http://why-compete.org