aleader-dev

[Aleader-dev] Re: [opencyc - Open Discussion] RE: emotions & films in cy

From: Joshua N Pritikin
Subject: [Aleader-dev] Re: [opencyc - Open Discussion] RE: emotions & films in cyc
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2003 17:59:38 +0530

On Tue, Jul 15, 2003 at 01:22:20PM -0500, William L. Jarrold wrote:
> > No seriously, it is a good question.  I am going to use a decision
> > tree.  Interested in hearing more details?
>
> Yes.

There is a skeletal version of a research article here:

  http://savannah.nongnu.org/download/aleader/htdocs/objemo.pdf

If you prefer to know more about the classification questions
then the details are in the manual:

  http://savannah.nongnu.org/download/aleader/htdocs/aleader.pdf

On the other hand, maybe you are bored of reading and just want
to try it out.  Even though you have Debian, I recommend downloading
the ISO image since the film clips are included:

  http://savannah.nongnu.org/download/aleader/htdocs/download.html

Let me know if you have any questions ... enjoy!

--
Victory to the Divine Mother!!         after all,
  http://sahajayoga.org                  http://why-compete.org