adonthell-artwork

Re: [Adonthell-devel] Re: [Adonthell-artwork] v0.4 gfx request

From: Alexandre Courbot
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-devel] Re: [Adonthell-artwork] v0.4 gfx request
Date: 08 Feb 2002 17:55:14 +0100

Woops. Has been sent on the wrong list :)

> > > You might think it is a bit early for this, but IMO we should start with
> > > making the graphics for v0.4 ASAP, i.e. now.
> >
> > I'd say the same for the musics.

> Nyahaha. Okay, well, since we're developing the new map engine and the new
> battle engine, I'll write two tunes. One for idly walking around, and
> another for fighting.

Two only? ;)) What I meant was that it's probably funnier (and better
for the development) to do the art on a regular basis, and not by
periods. This is also true for code. Well, I'd better apply to myself
what I'd like others to do! ;)

But anyway that's no problem as you LOVE making music - and Adonthell is
your main inspiration source, right? ;p

Alex.

--
http://www.gnurou.org