zfirebirdda-general

[Zfirebirdda-general] We offer best prices for best people

From: Karla Pierre
Subject: [Zfirebirdda-general] We offer best prices for best people
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2007 11:41:50 -0800

Dear customer.

We are happy to inform you about the start of a huge sale of high-quality GENERIC drugs in our Canadian Web pharmacy. Best pills by licensed manufacturers - all at real tiny prices.

Shopping for products on the Web is really convenient - but you should also pay a lot of attention to the quality and the price of product offered. At CanadianPharmacy you will always be able to find drugs of 100% generic quality. CanadianPharmacy - we don't save on our clients.

http://evernature.cn - the best that modern medicine can offer you, plus the best Canadian prices.

Best regards,
Karla Pierre