zfirebirdda-general

[Zfirebirdda-general] re:Enjoy our autumn discounts

From: Quentin Redmond
Subject: [Zfirebirdda-general] re:Enjoy our autumn discounts
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2007 18:19:27 +0100

Dear valued member.

We are grateful to all our devoted customers, and to show our appreciation CanadianPharmacy introduced really amazing seasonal discounts. Only during the autumn period - all the products from really impressive selection for a half price.

CanadianPharmacy has always been the source of affordable drugs. Now with the 50% discount it offers the best Net prices. Only high quality products. We are not looking for one-time profits so you’ll never be scammed. 100% confidentiality guaranteed.

Get the quality products you deserve
http://evernature.cn

Sincerely yours, Quentin Redmond