xbubble-users

[Xbubble-users] Version 0.5.3

From: Martin Quinson
Subject: [Xbubble-users] Version 0.5.3
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2003 15:21:14 +0200

Hello,

Version 0.5.3 is out. The main change is that now, the rotating speed of the
canon increase with time. At the begining, it moves very slow, and the more
you keep the key pressed, the quicker it rotates. It should solve the
problem. Thanks Arnaud for explaining me that I was an idiot wanting to
rewrite the core of the game when the solution was so easy...

Also added, a bit more output when an impossible condition occures. It
should help tracking down the FPE Andrey Semenov reported. It looks like
sometimes, the scale_rgba_image() function gets a scaley factor of 0 even if
the scalex one is ok, and if the function is called like that:
 scale_rgba_image(..., zoom, zoom)
So, both should have the same value, but it sometimes happend that it is
not the case, apparently. Rather puzzeling...

Bye, Mt.

--
Failure is not an option.
It comes bundled with software.