xbubble-users

[Xbubble-users] Version 0.5.4 of Xbubble

From: Martin Quinson
Subject: [Xbubble-users] Version 0.5.4 of Xbubble
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2003 18:49:02 +0200

Hello,

Version 0.5.4 is out. This time, Jeremie did most of the work, providing
better looking dead balls for the fancy theme. It is perfectly useless, but
looks really greater.

And since I was at it, I did eventually found the source of the floating
point exception during the image loading phase reported by Andrey Semenov
(Andrey, I dunno if you are on this list, so I CCed you). It was caused by
small zoom factor resulting in zero-sized images. It should be ok now.

Next points I plan to work on are the malus indicator on the side of the
board to know how many malus balls your opponent gave you before actually
having them on your board. Moreover, it looks like there still is a minor
discrepency between the trajectories computed by the core of the game and
the one displayed, resulting in strange placement and difficulties to aim.

Happy playing, Mt.

--
Learning and doing is the true spirit of free software -- learning without
doing gets you academic sterility, and doing without learning is all too