wxruby-dev

[Wxruby-dev] wxPanel

From: KONTRA Gergely
Subject: [Wxruby-dev] wxPanel
Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2003 13:20:20 +0200

Hi!

I've realized, that my last program was wrong, because I don't use
wxPanel.
So well, I'm here again to beg for wxPanel, and better some instructions
how to extend the source with unsupported classes.

And I still don't get any answer where will be a wxruby version on net.
There are some placeholders, but no real content anywhere...

BTW: Is class hierarchy somehow respected?

thx Gergő
--
+-[ Kontra, Gergely<address@hidden> PhD student Room IB113 ]---------+
| http://www.mcl.hu/~kgergely            "Olyan langesz vagyok, hogy  |