wxruby-dev

[Wxruby-dev] TextCtrl.GetValue

From: KONTRA Gergely
Subject: [Wxruby-dev] TextCtrl.GetValue
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2003 17:25:52 +0200

Hi!

I've downloaded the without-SWIG code, and it works fine.
I've tried to add StaticBoxSizer.

However, I don't know how to read values inserted into TextCtrl.
I've started to implement GetValue, but i didn't do any ruby/c code
before and new to wxwindows.

So, if you comment out my fault GetValue method in textctrl.i and try
out my minimal example, you'll find, that the background of the box is
"empty". Ahh, better see screenshot.jpg
Well, I think I made a mistake at the coding...

ps: A TODO with a high priority at me: how to change the logo (I don't
like the default windows logo :)

So, the screenshot and the sources (with an unterminated method)
http://www.mcl.hu/~kgergely/wx2.tgz

Gergo
--
+-[ Kontra, Gergely<address@hidden> PhD student Room IB113 ]---------+