www-zh-cn-translators

Re: [Chinese-translators] HOW IS THIS TEAM ORGANIZED ?

From: Bill Xu
Subject: Re: [Chinese-translators] HOW IS THIS TEAM ORGANIZED ?
Date: Mon, 04 Dec 2006 08:13:49 +0800

Welcome to CTT. Actually, this mailing list is not very active.

One plan is going on is that RMS and I'll publish the Chinese version of
<free software, free society>, and some volunteers are working on this,
you can join it too. Later, I'll resend the status of this project.

Bill

在 2006-12-03日的 20:18 +0800,Lee ZhiC写道: