www-zh-cn-translators

[Chinese-translators] gpl-violation on-line & CTT This Year

From: Chao-Hong Liu
Subject: [Chinese-translators] gpl-violation on-line & CTT This Year
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2003 14:55:27 +0800 (CST)

Dear Colleagues,

Chinese translations of

http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-violation.html

now on-line, please check.

HELP WANTED:

We have another 7 essays need to be translated, they
can be linked via

http://www.gnu.org/software/chinese/index.html#ctt-philosophy-list

And listed as follow:

  +-10 call4trans free-software-song.html Free
Software Song
  +-12 call4trans misinterpreting-copyright.html
Misinterpreting Copyright-A Series of Errors
  +-13 call4trans
science-must-push-copyright-aside.html Science must
`push' copyright aside
  +-16 not-found  The Danger of Software Patents
  +-17 call4trans can-you-trust.html Can You Trust
Your Computer?
  +-19 call4trans copyright-and-globalization.html
Copyright and Globalization in the Age of Computer
Networks
  +-20 call4trans rms-nyu-2001-transcript.txt Free
Software: Freedom and Cooperation

And there are 3 essays about GFDL also need to be
translated.  These three essays are ``small'' but
significant, and might be good start points if you
have no experience in preparing GNU www pages.  They
are listed as follow:

http://www.gnu.org/licenses/why-gfdl.html
http://www.gnu.org/licenses/fdl-howto.html
http://www.gnu.org/licenses/fdl-howto-opt.html

If you are interested in translating one of the above
10 essays, please send email to
address@hidden

By the way, is there anyone who may locate this essay?

"The Danger of Software Patents"

And is there anyone who would like to help
coordinating our works?

Thank you all, and thank you so much this year.  Most
of our works could be linked via

http://www.gnu.org/software/chinese/

Enjoy, and have a nice Chinese New Year, the year of
4203 (2003+2200.)

Chao-Hong

ps.I might possibly lost some messages you sent me,
please remind me if this is true in your case...

每天都Yahoo!奇摩
Yahoo! 奇摩拍賣 - 什麼都有,什麼都賣,什麼都不奇怪!
bid.yahoo.com.tw