www-zh-cn-translators

[Chinese-translators] CTT home major update, please check.

From: Chao-Hong Liu
Subject: [Chinese-translators] CTT home major update, please check.
Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2002 17:12:19 +0800 (CST)

Dear Colleagues,

We have a major change in our home page, please check
and send comments to me and
address@hidden

http://www.gnu.org/software/chinese/

Since there would have more than thirty additional
philosophy pages uploaded to server, I'm thinkin if we
could start a second thread to translate GNU software
manuals.

If you would like to translate a manual, please reply
and say aye and tell me what your plan is. I will
conclude all our opinions then start the project.

Thank you all,

Chao-Hong

< 每天都 Yahoo!奇摩 >  www.yahoo.com.tw