www-it-traduzioni

Proofreading for fsf.org

From: Dana Morgenstein
Subject: Proofreading for fsf.org
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2020 11:34:32 -0500

Hello friends! We have a free software licensing article coming in from
an Italian writer, and while we already have an English translation of
the article, we also need the Italian version proofread by people who
know the language. Is this a task that your team can take on?

Many, many thanks in advance!

--
Dana Morgenstein // Outreach & Communications Coordinator
Free Software Foundation