www-he-editing

[Targnum-editing] bsd.he.html editor comments

From: the duke
Subject: [Targnum-editing] bsd.he.html editor comments
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2003 22:18:10 -0700

Hi

Attached are the editor comments and the edited document.
Your former two documents were already sent for updating, I'll check whet's going on there while sending this one too.

What will be your next document?

By the way, since I see you like editing the documents I send you, maybe you'd like to become an editor, in addition to being a translator. There are many documents that need editing (see the TarGNUm page: targnum.gnu.org.il).

Thanx for the translation!

salut!
     the duke