windows7sins-translators

[Windows7sins-translators] Javascript help

From: Osama KM
Subject: [Windows7sins-translators] Javascript help
Date: Sun, 1 Nov 2009 19:34:07 +0300

Hello.

The Arabic Windows 7 Sins translation is almost ready.

But I just have one Javascript problem: in <http://dev.ar.windows7sins.org/>,
When I click on any tab other than the "Education", I get no text, although
the text is available somewhere in the background.

I think this has something to do with the right-to-left problem: the script
moves the scene to the right, but the text is actually on the left!

It would be really great if someone could fix this problem, this is the only
think that stops the Arabic-speaking community from knowing about Windows 7
horrible sins.

Thanks in advance.