viewmail-info

[VM] 'This email requires HTML support' from outlook.office365.com

From: prayner
Subject: [VM] 'This email requires HTML support' from outlook.office365.com
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2018 14:37:53 +1000

A fairly small number of my email messages turn up like this in my vm
buffer. Lots of others with html attachments come through fine and the
mail itself displays fine on other devices. I presume I need to
convince outlook I really can handle such a message. If that's right,
does anyone know how to do it? Or does someone know of another cause
for the problem?
cheers
Peter

--