viewmail-info

Re: [VM] VM on Emacs 24.5

From: Robert Adesam
Subject: Re: [VM] VM on Emacs 24.5
Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2016 09:34:51 +0200

UR> "UR" == Uday Reddy <address@hidden> writes:

UR> I can't get Emacs 25.1 to work for me yet. But if any of you can
UR> try the trunk on 25.1 and relay your experiences, that would be
UR> useful.

FYI -- running VM under Emacs 25.1.1 on Mac OS X 10.11.

Just pulled revno 1509 from trunk, and it compiled and installed just
fine. So far so good...

Before I ran revno 1506(?) on the same Emacs version and then I had to
update the vm-pcrisis.el file as rene <address@hidden> suggested in
an earlier post to this list.

Cheers, Robert.

PS. Thanks for all your work maintaining VM DS.

--
ROBERT ADESAM, Systems Engineer
Department of Philosophy, Linguistics, and Theory of Science