viewmail-info

[VM] VM on Emacs 24.5

From: Uday Reddy
Subject: [VM] VM on Emacs 24.5
Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2016 03:36:39 +0100

I have managed to port the VM trunk to Emacs 24.5, and intend to release it
as VM 8.2.1a as soon as I am confident that it works.

I am skipping the release point 8.2.0 for now. I couldn't find a good
reliable point between 8.2.0b and the current state of the trunk to make it
into a release. Perhaps I will release 8.2.0b itself 8.2.0 so that people
don't think it odd that we skipped a version number.

I can't get Emacs 25.1 to work for me yet. But if any of you can try the
trunk on 25.1 and relay your experiences, that would be useful.

Cheers,
Uday