viewmail-info

[VM] Finding IMAP mailboxes that have new/unread mail

From: Konrad Hinsen
Subject: [VM] Finding IMAP mailboxes that have new/unread mail
Date: Sun, 18 Dec 2011 17:21:36 +0100

Hi everyone,

I am trying to use VM for my daily e-mail handling, which mostly involves an IMAP account with > 100 mailboxes. Messages are sorted into those mailboxes by the server, so any mailbox is likely to contain new mail at any time. Is there any way to make VM tell me which mailboxes have new messages? It would also be nice, though less important, to be able to scan for mailboxes with unread messages.

Thanks in advance,
 Konrad.