users-prolog

Consult from external project folder

From: Pedro Fialho
Subject: Consult from external project folder
Date: Sun, 8 Aug 2010 14:35:40 +0000 (UTC)

Greetings,

While trying to "merge" multiple PROLOG projects in one source file \\
I found a path reference problem on consulting sources on external folders.

Namely, the external prolog source file I'm trying to consult has \\
multiple include/1 that use relative path names to describe the \\
included sources, so when I apply consult/1 on it those folders are \\
out of the scope of my "integrator" source.

My project file structure is composed of a source file ("integrator") \\
and a folder for each project to merge and I'm using gprolog 1.3.0.

Any help is wellcome since there isn't many info or \\
forum topics on prolog config/cleanup subjects from my "googling".

Best regards,
Peter