users-prolog

Including native executable in gprolog

From: Pedro Fialho
Subject: Including native executable in gprolog
Date: Thu, 5 Aug 2010 18:49:22 +0000 (UTC)

Greetings,

I'm currently trying to "join" two programs written in prolog.
Both are composed by multiple source files organized in folders.

I'd like to "compile" both projects source files into single files and
include
/consult them from the prolog source of my "integrator"; like a .jar in the
java
way.

Already tried compiling both projects with gplc and using consult \
on these native executables, but with no success.

Can anyone help me on this task ?

Thanks in advance,
Peter