unity-src

[Unity-irc3] Hail

From: C.W.L. Hoogenboezem
Subject: [Unity-irc3] Hail
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2003 11:48:33 +0100

Dear mistarz,

Sorry for my inactivity lately, I think a small explanation may be appropriate :)

I have been visiting some relatives in the United Kingdom, I guess you could say I've been back to my rootz :p
I aswell have been working and seXoring my back off, and in the meanwhile I even managed to write an anti-german essay! (http://crap.digitalcraze.nl - this doesnt apply to you, Janx0r)
So much for my inactivity. I'm planning to get fully involved in the next couple of days/weeks, so you can expect me to give my own input to the project soon. I'm reading all mails and I'm gonna put up a summarized version online as soon as possible, either for myself or for the rest of the people involved in irc3. I'll pass on the url as soon as I am finished.

As for my gline on Quakenet; froo emailed me yesterday:

"Hi Chris / raz

the vote regarding your ungline has just been posted, cross your fingers :)
i'll let you in on the results in 7 days (when the vote is over)"

Now this is major bullshit. My gline was there for a set three months, they have been passed for already one week now, and it's not yet removed. So if my vote returns a negative result, I'm going to fucking annoy these quackweb high-official-fucktards to oblivion, mark my words; I've been waiting for the gline to expire as a normal quakenet luser and now they're setting me up teh bomb, which I don't like. This might be food for my crap repository.

Laterz,

Chris