txr-users

[Txr-users] 65 is out.

From: Kaz Kylheku
Subject: [Txr-users] 65 is out.
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2012 21:39:14 -0700

Hi all,

I put out a new release of TXR today. Nothing really major.

One noteworthy change is that regexes now support the popular
tokens \s, \d, \w, \S, \D, \W.  I cribbed the semantics from
Firefox's implementation of Javascript, as observed by a test
web page. \w matches '[A-Za-z_]', \d [0-9], and \s matches
various ASCII whitespace as well as numerous Unicode space
characters.

The web page now has prebuilt binaries for Ubuntu 11.04,
FreeBSD 9, NetBSD 5.1, OS X Lion, Cygwin and Windows (MinGW).

There are some early beginnings of time functionality,
but I'm thinking of implementing structures first so that
a broken-down time can be a data type rather than a loose
assoc list or hash table.