traverso-devel

Re: [Traverso-devel] Reports about latest CVS

From: Remon
Subject: Re: [Traverso-devel] Reports about latest CVS
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2007 23:29:39 +0200

> > With [ X ] you get all the nice things like autoscroll, snapping,
> > position indication...
> > The snap will only happen when [ X ] finishes of course hehe.
> > The idea was to add some kind of 'split cursor' for extra visual feedback
> > (e.g. you see when snapping happens)
>
> But there already is a work cursor!

Just in case, not a cursor that stays there all the time, only a small helper
during [ X ]

> I think it's quite logical to use
> that. And if you know you want to split at your mouse cursor, then just
> tap Shift before X.
>
> But, there could be a toggle. Or better yet, one command to split at
> mouse cursor and one to split at work cursor?

Hmm, ok.

Well, since I thought it would be simple to add, update to cvs and use [
X ]... :)
Let me know please what you think about it, if you still like to split at work
cursor on < X > ...(what if the workcursor is not visible for example?, I
think there are more problems with splitting at workcursor on < X > ...)

> > A reworked 'resources bin' (Audio files and Clips) is there also,
> > dragging (a selection of) clips from it to a track works in theory, but
> > it doesn't quite work right still..
> > But you can get an idea how it is supposed to gonna work, if you have any
> > requests, ideas, let me know please.
>
> I'll take a look next week when I come back from the weekends live
> performances (actually performing music, not just sitting in a studio! ;)

OK, have fun!
Hopefully the problem with the resources bin will be worked out by then!

Regards,

Remon