traverso-devel

Re: [Traverso-devel] song splitting during export

From: Jonatan Liljedahl
Subject: Re: [Traverso-devel] song splitting during export
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2007 00:04:51 +0200

ben levitt wrote:
> Yeah, I implemented this in a previous multiplatform project
> (http://daosim.sf.net/) so I was thinking of adding this functionality
> to traverso when I get a chance...

Ok, cool!
But I get a 404:

"An error has been encountered in accessing this page.
1. Server: daosim.sourceforge.net
2. URL path: /
3. Error notes: File does not exist: /home/groups/d/da/daosim/htdocs/
4. Error type: 404
5. Request method: GET
6. Request query string:
7. Time: 2007-04-23 15:02:34 PDT (1177365754)"

> As I recall, cdrdao can take a toc file to stdin, and can take the
> audio through a fifo, so we wouldn't need disk space for an image.

Yes, you're right.

> I also think that we may want to have a separate type of Marker to
> mark CD track marks.  Normal markers could continue to server their
> generic purposes, and only these CDMarkers would have CDText info.
> They could look different from normal markers (look like CDs?) and
> they could show their auto-generated track number next to the icon in
> the timeline view.

What are the purpose of normal markers?

--
/Jonatan         [ http://kymatica.com ]