trans-coord-devel

Re: #include directives as strings

From: Yavor Doganov
Subject: Re: #include directives as strings
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2008 11:48:56 +0200

On вт, 2008-03-11 at 11:10 +0200, Kaloian Doganov wrote:
> No doubt this is a bug in Po4a, but I don't know how to fix it.

I was thinking of just deleting lines 527:529 in Xml.pm so that it
doesn't get special treatment.  But because of the new way comments are
handled, this results in:

<!--#include file="translations.include"
 END TranslationList -->

in home.LANG.shtml which is totally unacceptable.

> I have also spent a couple of hours without success.  Do you see my
> point now? :-)

Yeah, quite clearly.  I spent almost all of the night puzzling.

Your workaround includes changes in make-prototype, right?