tof-general

[Tof-general] Governments accountable to voters focus on building roads

From: Garza
Subject: [Tof-general] Governments accountable to voters focus on building roads and schools, not weapons of mass destruction.
Date: Sat, 25 Nov 2006 18:09:38 +0200

And I appreciate the chance to come and speak to you at this fine
university.
I've come to know him as a wise man.
Unlike Europe, where our security cooperation takes place through the
NATO Alliance, America's security cooperation in Asia takes place
largely through bilateral defense relations. This is a global challenge
that grows daily and must be confronted directly. APEC has a vital role
to play in promoting more open trading.
ss
We have come across what we feel is one of those rear deals that the
public has not heard about yet.