tof-general

[Tof-general] 's Windows operating system.

From: Christina K. Stephens
Subject: [Tof-general] 's Windows operating system.
Date: Sat, 25 Nov 2006 12:06:15 +0200

With a quarter million dollar investment from each company, the
organization is sufficiently funded to begin operations. Santa left us
the collection of first season episodes, and in only two days, we
watched the entire set of six DVDs!
We were staying right at the base of the mountain, just a five minute
walk from the lifts.
So, with the bootable CD, I can quickly convert any computer to Linux
without the risk of deleting any existing files from the Windows
operating system.

pppp

EXPLOSION!