tof-general

Re: [Tof-general] Toftool

From: Laurent Martelli
Subject: Re: [Tof-general] Toftool
Date: Sun, 13 Oct 2002 23:17:28 +0200

>>>>> "rob" == rob  <address@hidden> writes:

  rob> Hi Laurent, As you might have seen in the repository I
  rob> committed all changes for the renaming of my script 'Photodb'
  rob> into into 'Toftool'. The program is stil heavily under
  rob> construction, but apparently, the current state is fairly
  rob> stable. Next week I have no time for this project, but after
  rob> that I will try to improve Toftool's look and feel (including
  rob> colors and layout).

  rob> As you read in my README, for compatibility with TOF, I suggest
  rob> a change in slooze_render.php, to make empty topics
  rob> visible. Could you make that optional in TOF (e.g. in
  rob> slooze_local.php)?

I'm over-busy these days, so if you can do it yourself, that would be
great. I would just ask that the default is the way it behaves today.

--
Laurent Martelli                        http://jac.aopsys.com/
address@hidden                    http://www.bearteam.org/~laurent/