tlf-devel

Winkeydaemon question

From: Martin Kratoska
Subject: Winkeydaemon question
Date: Fri, 7 Oct 2022 05:41:52 +0200

Great news!

The Winkeydaemon works also with microHAM DXP interface wich incorporates Winkey 3.1.

I would have a request concerning PTT: would be possible to FULLY disable the PTT? It adds some nasty milliseconds even if all se to zero which badly affects my QSK. I am using an Elecraft K4 with RF2K-S  (RF-KIT) amplifier which is (probably!) the best QSK setup available (assumed AGC off, RF turned to a comfortable level, AF to max).

Another feature request: the AutoSend option. It is known from TRog, TR4W, N1MM and other programs - if the call reaches the character count set in the configuration, tlf starts to send the call without any Enter and continues with exchange.  it is painfully missed here...

Thank you so much, I am happy to be back here after years. I acquired an Odroid N2+ to make my new miniature station computer so I hope to get some luck when compiling for the ARM type processor. Any experience here?

73,
Martin, OK1RR