tlf-devel

Re: 1.5 release plan

From: Juanjo EA8BGO
Subject: Re: 1.5 release plan
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2020 01:12:20 +0100

Hello everyone.

I would like or appreciate that in the next revision it is not heard every time a DX station is announced in the Cluster. It is annoying and I end up turning off the speakers.

Best regards,
Juanjo
EA8BGO

El dom., 19 abr. 2020 a las 18:42, Ervin Hegedüs (<address@hidden>) escribió:
Hi Thomas,

On Sun, Apr 19, 2020 at 06:28:01PM +0200, Thomas Beierlein wrote:
> Am Sat, 18 Apr 2020 20:59:20 +0200
> schrieb Ervin Hegedüs <address@hidden>:
>
> > Hi there,
> >
> > is there any plan to release the version 1.5?
> >
> I think an 1.5 is not quite ready. But besides the GCC-10 fixes there
> are some useful things in the actual code.
>
> I think best would be a tlf-1.4.1 version with the actual code.
> That should be doable in the coming one or two weeks.

ah - sorry, I just checked the current master version, and I saw
it's 1.5-git. It doesn't count the exact version number :).

> Would that fit in Debian time frame?

I think that would - I'll write to reporter.

73, Ervin