tlf-devel

Re: 1.5 release plan

From: Thomas Beierlein
Subject: Re: 1.5 release plan
Date: Sun, 19 Apr 2020 18:28:01 +0200

Hi Ervin,

Am Sat, 18 Apr 2020 20:59:20 +0200
schrieb Ervin Hegedüs <address@hidden>:

> Hi there,
>
> is there any plan to release the version 1.5?

thanks for the question.

I think an 1.5 is not quite ready. But besides the GCC-10 fixes there
are some useful things in the actual code.

I think best would be a tlf-1.4.1 version with the actual code.
That should be doable in the coming one or two weeks.

Would that fit in Debian time frame?

73, de Tom DL1JBE

--
"Do what is needful!"