tlf-devel

Re: Using a Different Configuration File

From: Austin Seraphin, KA3TTT
Subject: Re: Using a Different Configuration File
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2020 21:52:43 -0500

Hi. Thanks for responding. The AUR has version 1.4.0. Neither solution
worked. No matter what it reads the default logcfg. file. Interestingly,
installing directly from source solved the problem. I use the first
method to have a separate logcfg.dat. Perfect, thanks! Perhaps the
package maintainer will read this.

--
73, Austin, KA3TTT
https://ka3ttt.net