tlf-devel

Re: Using a Different Configuration File

From: Thomas Beierlein
Subject: Re: Using a Different Configuration File
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2020 12:39:54 +0100

Hi Austin,

I had a look at the Arch repository. From there I think you have
a tlf-1.3.0 version.

You have two ways to solve your problem:

1. Drop the space between '-f' and the filename, e.g.

$ tlf -fqrpfoxhunt.dat

2. Use a separate directory, name the config file there just
'logcfg.dat' and call tlf without '-f'

$ mkdir ~/tlf/contestdir
$ cp logcfg.dat ~/tlf/contestdir
$ cd ~/tlf/contestdir

  adapt logcfg.dat as you like and finally just call

$ tlf

Hope that solves the problem.

73, de Tom DL1JBE

--