tlf-devel

Re: ARRL 160m

From: Drew Arnett
Subject: Re: ARRL 160m
Date: Sun, 8 Dec 2019 19:50:15 +0000

Tabbing back to the callsign field to ESM my call (S&P) or resend
their exchange info (run) seems fine to me.

Enter in the exchange field logging it and all even before exchange is
sent and confirmed (S&P) is a bit optimistic maybe, but in S&P, not a
big penalty to delete that logged entry if the band dropped out or QRM
or something meant the QSO didn't get completed.  Don't need to do
that most of the time.

Drew
n7da