tlf-devel

Re: scoring the HSC contest with tlf

From: Koos van den Hout PE4KH
Subject: Re: scoring the HSC contest with tlf
Date: Sun, 3 Nov 2019 20:46:58 +0100

On 11/3/19 5:41 PM, Joop Stakenborg wrote:

> I have been using tlf 2 times today: during the ukrainian DX contest and
> the HSC CW contest. I have managed to write a rules file for the
> ukrainian, but not for the HSC.

Please share the rules file you made for the ukranian DX contest with
the list so it can be included in a future version of tlf.

Compared to other contest software TLF could use support for some more
contests. So if you create a rules file that works please share it so
others can test/improve it and it can be added to the distributed
archive (so please share your files with the same license as tlf itself).

Just a thought from a satisfied user!

Koos PE4KH

--
PE4KH amateur radio station