tlf-devel

Re: [Tlf-devel] Error Fldigi with TLFLogger.

From: Juanjo EA8BGO
Subject: Re: [Tlf-devel] Error Fldigi with TLFLogger.
Date: Sun, 29 Sep 2019 23:25:35 +0100

Hello everyone.

Sorry you didn't answer before. I was doing the contest. Tomorrow I will try to see what happens to my TLFLogger and the solutions you provide.

Thanks for the answers.

Best regards,
Juanjo
EA8BGO

El dom., 29 sept. 2019 a las 16:19, Thomas Beierlein (<address@hidden>) escribió:
Have to correct my own testing a little bit.

The tests before where with radio control by FLDIGI.
You can use it but will have no exact recording of frequencies in Tlf.

When testing with radio control by Tlf (an not by fldigi) i get errors
similar to those mentioned by Ervin as soon as you activate digi mode.

I have to look into it in more detail.

73, de Tom

--
"Do what is needful!"