tlf-devel

Re: [Tlf-devel] Error Fldigi with TLFLogger.

From: Thomas Beierlein
Subject: Re: [Tlf-devel] Error Fldigi with TLFLogger.
Date: Sun, 29 Sep 2019 15:40:03 +0200

Am Sat, 28 Sep 2019 10:43:53 +0100
schrieb Juanjo EA8BGO <address@hidden>:

> Hi
>
> I can't read the FLDigi files on the TLFLogger. I do not know what I'm
> doing wrong. But the most curious thing is that the RTTYLog file does
> record activity. In the TLFLogger nothing appears on your screen.
>
> I send photos of my configuration and result.
>
> Best regards,
> Juanjo
> EA8BGO

Hi Juan,

just tested your setup here.

You need to drop the lines starting with

GMFSK= ... and
DIGIMODEM=....

just keep the FLDIGI line.

(Using GMFSK and DIGIMODEM allows you to work with a classical RTTY
modem, but does not work well. The new FLDIGI interface is much easier
to use.)

After switching to DIGI mode in Tlf (with ':DIG') you need to turn on
the rtty display with ':mini' Afterwards Tlf should show the activity
in upper left quarter of screen.

If it does not work, please come back again.

73, de Tom DL1JBE

--
"Do what is needful!"
Ursula LeGuin: Earthsea