tlf-devel

Re: [Tlf-devel] Trying to add the ARI-DX contest to TLF

From: Ervin Hegedüs
Subject: Re: [Tlf-devel] Trying to add the ARI-DX contest to TLF
Date: Fri, 4 May 2018 17:53:06 +0200

Hi Koos,

On Fri, May 04, 2018 at 11:12:14AM +0200, Koos van den Hout PE4KH wrote:

> Next weekend is the ARI DX contest
> http://www.ari.it/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=5167%3Aari-international-dx-contest-2018&catid=250%3Aari-international&Itemid=270&lang=en

[...]

> # all forms of italy
> MULT_LIST=arimults
> COUNTRYLIST=It:I,IS0,IT9
> EXCLUDE_MULTILIST=COUNTRYLIST

the EXCLUDE_MULTILIST will exclude the argument list from
multipliers, don't use it.

> #SECTION_MULT
> DX_&_SECTIONS

after a quick look, I'm afraid the DX_&_SECTIONS is a right
choose, but it works only in some special cases, eg. you're from
W/VE country. Sorry.

Anyway, I've tested your config, and only the first QSO occured
what you wrote (you needed to type the exchange twice), after it
accepted first time.

Hope this helped.

73, Ervin
HA2OS