tlf-devel

Re: [Tlf-devel] Tlf scoring for Stew Perry - final version

From: Pat Collins
Subject: Re: [Tlf-devel] Tlf scoring for Stew Perry - final version
Date: Sat, 28 Dec 2013 12:09:46 -0500

I sort of have it working.

Bugs
1. Doesn't score points for your country.
2. Scoring i wrong,  For example
EN80 to CN99 = 3 points
EN80 to IO82 = 13 points

Rules say:
 Count a minimum
   of one point per QSO and an additional point for every 500 kilometers
   distance.  For example, a QSO with a station 1750 kilometers away will
   count for 4 QSO points.  No additional distance for long path is allowed.

Based on that
distance points
< 499     1
500 - 999 2