tlf-devel

Re: [Tlf-devel] Tlf scoring for Stew Perry - final version

From: Mike Waters
Subject: Re: [Tlf-devel] Tlf scoring for Stew Perry - final version
Date: Fri, 27 Dec 2013 18:08:10 -0600

I finally compiled and installed this in ~/local/share/tlf-stewperry/. (tlf executable is in ~/local/bin/. All I have to do now is remember how where the config files go.

I think the rules file goes in ~/local/share/tlf-stewperry/ but I'm not quite sure where logcfg.dat goes. I guess I can just look at the previous installation.

Thank you, Ervin and Pat, for all your help!

73, Mike
www.w0btu.com