tlf-devel

Re: [Tlf-devel] Installing tlf as non-root user

From: Jim Bruce
Subject: Re: [Tlf-devel] Installing tlf as non-root user
Date: Fri, 13 Dec 2013 22:23:13 -0500 (EST)

Pat I ran this and although it worked for me I did notice that during the
startup og tlf (tlf -v) it complained about not having the hamlib libraries for
my rig.  Should "--enable-hamlib" (without the quotes) be in the ./config line
as well as the path statement?

#first install these so tlf will configure without complaining

sudo apt-get install build-essential
sudo apt-get install autoconf
sudo apt-get install libglib2.0-dev
sudo apt-get install libncurses5-dev

git clone https://github.com/Tlf/tlf.git tlf
pushd tlf
autoreconf --install
./configure --prefix=$HOME/local "--enable-hamlib" (without quotes)
make install
popd

Jim W3FA