tlf-devel

[Tlf-devel] one year later

From: VE3/IK5ROS - IK5ROS Marco Tarsi
Subject: [Tlf-devel] one year later
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2008 13:16:08 +0200

Hello to everybody..if there someone here.
One year ago Martin wrote following message:

Dear reflectees,

any activity here? Last tlf version is some 1,5 years old and contains bugs preventing it from evaluation. A rather incomplete list is here

http://www.ok1rr.com/tlf-bugs/

and no feedback. Unfortunately my programming skills seems not to be enough to continue, so my question - is there any C++ savvy volunteer who can continue, at least in bugfixes?

tlf seems to be only useful linux contesting software. Let me hope that it will not became lost.

73,
Martin, OK1RR

Since that, TLF has get no more developed ...and my programming skill isn't a good point.
I'm a System Manager of TEN-FIFTY Contest Group (IO5O) and all PCs of our HQ, running Linux and TLF
in network config. Whole data (QSOs, Freq, exec..in transit)  gives life to my Website in real time config during
a major contest.
So, TLF needs to develop, it is  a good contest software, all trough needs more implementations, it's running
under Linux OS, stable, highly config, network ready...and Free!!.
My gang still trying to push me, to change OS ( read Window$ ) and contest software....How can I resist ?

As Martin said ...Let me hope that it will not became lost.

Marco
IK5ROS