tlf-devel

[Tlf-devel] New bug fix release of tlf

From: Rein Couperus
Subject: [Tlf-devel] New bug fix release of tlf
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2007 11:25:31 +0100

I finally found some time to work on tlf again, and it is fun.

Following changes have been done:

* Fixing a possible hole in treatment of cluster data. This may fix the
SEGFAULT and
display overwrite during contests with extreme cluster traffic.

* After making 17k contacts in the 2006 CQWW-CW I increased MAXQSO to 20.000.

* The 'station worked' search routine does not work on partials any more but
searches
from the start of the callsign. Which means that M3W will not block OM3W
anymore.
The 'check partials' routine still looks for partial calls as well.

The new archive is tlf-0.9.31.tar.gz and is available in
http://sharon.esrac.ele.tue.nl/pub/linux/ham/tlf

73,

Rein PA0R

--