tlf-devel

Re: [Tlf-devel] Logger for IOTA

From: Fabian Kurz
Subject: Re: [Tlf-devel] Logger for IOTA
Date: Mon, 02 Jul 2007 18:33:32 +0200

Since programming Linux loggers seems to be pretty popular at the
moment, here is my contribution:

http://fkurz.net/ham/yfktest.html - YFKtest v0.0.1

Key features
    * Simple console based user interface, similar to CT or SD
    * Online scoring and dupe checking, use of K5ZD's SCP files
    * CW messages via CWdaemon by PG4I
    * ADIF and Cabrillo export
    * Very easy and completely menu driven setup

It supports IOTA, IARU and WPX contests as of now, but new contests
are very easy to implement and I will try to get it working with
pretty much all contests that have more than a few ten participants.

There are quite a few things on the TODO list, but I like to release
stuff early.

73,
--
Fabian Kurz, DJ1YFK * Dresden, Germany * http://fkurz.net/