tlf-devel

Re: [Tlf-devel] Upload tlf-0.9.20

From: Joop Stakenborg
Subject: Re: [Tlf-devel] Upload tlf-0.9.20
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2004 21:09:41 +0200

Rein Couperus wrote:
O.k., another try....

O.K., I managed to test it with the K2, and found 2 bugs. The new test version is: http://sharon.esrac.ele.tue.nl/pub/linux/ham/tlf/tlf-0.9.20_1 I cannot test the implicit set_bandwidth facility, as the K2 driver in hamlib does not support it. Now at least the routine sees the bandwidth entered into the logcfg.dat and refuses to execute if CWBANDWIDTH=0, as tested on the K2.

I also think the Kenwood backend should not set the default cw bandwidth to 50 Hz. This is a Hamlib problem.

73, Rein Pa0R

Thanks, works as advertised now :-)
There is indeed a bug in the ts870s backend.

I have already updated the debian package with your changes.

Regards,
Joop PG4I