tlf-devel

Re: [Tlf-devel] Upload tlf-0.9.20

From: Joop Stakenborg
Subject: Re: [Tlf-devel] Upload tlf-0.9.20
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2004 19:18:34 +0200

Rein Couperus wrote:

- Added test version of CWBANDWIDTH=xxx to set bandwidth from Hamlib when mode is switched:
        A value of 0 to switch off automatic mode switching (demanded by PG4I)
        A value of x for setting the bandwidth with the mode
        If the parameteer is not there, PASSBAND_NORMAL is used (default)
This parameter works for cw only, I will add the same for SSB if this one works. As I have no rig that can do this via Hamlib (the ORION has a native driver), maybe somebody can test this (what say, Joop?).

Nope, don't work.
No matter what I use for a number xxx for CWBANDWIDTH=xxx, the rig always switches to 50 Hz width. Omitting CWBANDWIDTH uses 50 Hz, but this may be a kenwood backend failure. Using 0 (zero) to turn it off, does not work, still switches to 50 Hz.

Can anyone else confirm if this is working or not? I have been reading the source code, but can't find anything odd....

73,

Rein Pa0R

Regards,
Joop PG4I